WHERE DO YOU WANT TO TRAVEL NEXT?

In the spirit of this post, I've been planning a few exciting getaways and get-togethers for the next couple months. I was feeling pretty low at one point last week and started brainstorming things I could look forward to. Before I knew it, I'd penciled in fall trips to New Orleans, Denver, and Boston... And I couldn't be more excited! I love spending time in my apartment and New York in general but I'm really overdue for a little travel. A few of the goals on my next 101 in 1001 list (to be shared at the end of the month!) pertain to travel which got me thinking: Where are all of you dying to travel next? Here are a few destinations I'd be most excited about:

Morocco photographed by François Halard
St. Tropez photographed by Gray Malin
Tulum, Mexico, photographed by Sarah Yates

I'm dying to hear about any trips you're planning or simply daydreaming about. I'm definitely hoping to see at least one new continent and one new country as part of my next list so I'd love a little inspiration from you guys. A little Tuesday wanderlust never hurt anybody!


0 comments:

Post a Comment