WEEKEND READING


1. Always a treat to see a little Design Darling in a lovely blogger friend's home. Thanks Victoria!

2. Get the look for less: if you liked this leather top, you'll love this $75 alternative.

3. Killer booties for $110... And 15 other pairs I love right here.

4. I ordered these Marais bow slippers and I'm obsessed. The pictures don't do them justice — they're stunning and look like they cost way more than they do. 

5. I totally want a pink sofa after seeing the Ruby Press office (pictured above) featured on Lonny this week.

6. New pencil sets in the boutique (and new items added to sale).

7. Tory Burch rain boots. Need I say more?!

8. Who else is obsessed with Pinterest? I'm on a quest for some fun new people to follow and would love to check out your boards. Leave a link to your Pinterest in the comments and check out my pins here!

P.S. This weekend I'm in New Orleans with Amy, Julia, Liz, Molly, and Sally! If you're in town, I'll be at Haute today from 1-5 and would love to meet you! If not, be sure to follow along on Instagram! Have a good one, friends.



0 comments:

Post a Comment