WEEKEND READING


1. An adorable LBD for only $58.

2. Carly and I had the best time hanging with Julia from Gal Meets Glam during fashion week. How insanely chic is this look of hers?

3. Could I pull off this crazy cool gold ring?

4. I know I'm not the only one who worships at the altar of Jenna Lyons... Read ten of her essentials on GQ.

5. I spotted someone wearing this white skirt at Lincoln Center and now I'm convinced I need it.

6. I've gotten totally sucked into this blog by two graphic designer friends who decide to date for forty days. I've read through day thirty and I'm pacing myself because I know I'll be sad once it's over!

7. New arrivals in the boutique! If you're looking for a pretty print or new stationery, we've got you covered.

8. OMG OMG OMG. Tory Burch is launching a beauty collection on September 26. Pre-order all the goodness right here!

9. This pretty sweater looks like my favorite ginger jars in clothing form... Yes please.

10. Wise words for today and every day.

*Photos 1 / 2 / 3


0 comments:

Post a Comment