60s STYLING

I've shared the work of Australian photographer Corrie Bond before but I like to check in on her portfolio every now and then to check out what's new. This editorial shot for Sydney Magazine certainly provided some eye candy...
Major bling and winged liner... Inspiration for your next evening out! And I'm smitten with the Swiss dot detail. Get the look with this blouse or this dress.
How about a dramatic side part and a killer statement necklace? This one reminds me of something Elva Fields might make. 
I adore this cutout lace top. It reminds me of this eyelet peplum top I currently have my eye on!
Don't these printed pants belong in Jules Reid's collection? Palm Beach chic at its finest. 
The pièce de résistance and a must-have in your wardrobe for summer? The maxi dress. This one is perfect for an event and I love this one in aqua or pink for everyday wear. (P.S. This shot reminds me of the topiaries in my boutique!) Where are you finding style inspiration these days?

Keep up with Design Darling on Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment