Outfit + Picnic

The weather this weekend was nothing short of perfect and I had no excuse not to tackle two tasks on my 101 in 1001 list:

85. Have a picnic.
96. Do a personal style post on the blog. 

The first was delightful but the second scared me quite a bit. Posting pictures of personal style is, well, personal! But I decided to venture outside my comfort zone and see what you all think...




Ralph Lauren sunglasses / J.Crew blazer / Chance Co. shirt 
J.Crew necklace / Vintage cuff / Rugby belt (similar here)
BDG jeans / Corso Como boots / Vintage picnic basket

In other words, my daily uniform (minus the picnic basket, unfortunately). Let me know what you think! In any event I killed two birds with one stone, bringing me to 22 completed tasks on my 101 in 1001 list! 


P.S. Thanks to my cousin Emily and boyfriend Michael for the outfit pics!


P.P.S. I used this Hot Tools curling iron per your suggestions on this post. The curls came out a bit before we snapped pictures but I promise I LOVE it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment